Samba for SCO Open Server 5 & SQL Server

Syed Javed Hassan admin at alcoshipping.com
Mon Dec 28 22:03:35 MST 2009

Dear Sirs,

I am Syed here from Dubai U.A.E.

For my accounts I am Using Cobol 74 under SCO Unix Open Server 5 and and we
are in process of developing all the old systems to SQL using VB.net.

In the mean time till all our development moves to SQL , I need a utility by
which I can move directly my balances to SQL and run both systems
simultaneously.

In this regard I will be much thankful to you people if you please guide me
How can I do this and how Samba can help us.

If So, please guide me in getting the Samba with proper version and
utilities.

I will be much thankful for your kind and quick response.

Thanks & Regards

Syed Javed Hassan

Director (Finance & IT)

ALCO_LOGO.jpg

Alco Shipping Services L.L.C.

& Fuel Trading L.L.C.

P.O.Box - 19525

Shjarjah - U.A.E.

Mob: +971-50-6353441

 Tel: +971-6-7420446

Fax: +971-6-7420447

E mail: adnin at alcoshipping.com <mailto:alcoshp at eim.ae>

E Mail: sjhassan at gmail.com

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be
privileged and confidential, and is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact Alco
Shipping Services  on the above telephone numbers.

Please consider your environmental responsibility: before printing this
e-mail, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy! Thanks.