tsocket: doxygen documentation

Andreas Schneider asn at redhat.com
Mon Dec 21 13:08:38 MST 2009

Hi,

I've started to document tsocket with doxygen. It is hard to migrate to
tsocket if you don't know the subsystems and don't know what the functions are
doing. I'm currently stuck in the kdc code so I looked at the code and
documented the stuff.

You can find the result here:

	http://www.cynapses.org/tmp/tsocket/

!!! Note that e.g. tsocket_address_string() is a _macro_ but documented as a
function here !!!

The patch for this can be found here:

	http://gitorious.org/samba-wip/samba-wip/commits/tsocket-dox

I've documented everything in the header file. The question is where you would
prefer documenation. Have everthing in the header or move it to the source
files?

Manpages are available too:

	http://www.cynapses.org/tmp/tsocket/man3/

Cheers,