shadow_copy2 Enhancements

Sat Dec 5 08:24:07 MST 2009

Hi, Ed!

On Wed, Dec 02, 2009 at 11:26:41PM -0600, Ed Plese wrote:
> Attached is a patch for the shadow_copy2 module that adds flexibility
> with regards to the naming of snapshots.  The patch is against 3.4.3
> and a version against the git repository is in progress.

Thanks, this looks very good.

Some questions:

Can you try to get it within 79 chars per line? I know not
all of Samba follows this, but for new code we would like to
follow README.Coding.

Can you split that up into the 3 patches? Cosmetic, not
really necessary, but we like small commits these days :-)

For Samba coding convention, for memset(&x, 0, sizeof(x)) we
have ZER_STRUCT.

Then, do you really need to talloc_strdup the fmt?

Volker