[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated - release-4-0-0alpha8-337-g73e9693

Sun Aug 2 23:51:17 MDT 2009

Hi!

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 01:12:57PM +0800, boyang wrote:
> Hi, Jeremy:
>      Is the patch functionally ok? If it is, I'll clean up the comments
> and fix the code style, and then commit it.
>      Thanks for reviewing it! ;-)

If this is again about the patch that changes existing
connections, can you please write the torture test I asked
for in the bug report? We need to see this behaviour on
Windows with such a torture test first.

Volker