Summer Of Code short introduction

Calin Crisan ccrisan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:16:10 GMT 2009

    Hello there,

    I'm one of the four SummerOfCode students, I'm from Romania. Currently I
study telecommunications at Telecom Bretagne - Brest, France. The project
I'll be working on consists of a set of GUI tools that facilitate the remote
administration of a Windows NT machine, like a Task Scheduler manager, a SAM
tool, a remote Windows Registry editor and a front-end for the Endpoint
Mapper. Basically I'll continue the work that has already been done on this
subject, by rewriting everything in python, implementing all the missing
functionalities and integrating these tools with the Gnome desktop
environment.

    Have a nice day,

    Calin Crisan.