added a test for str_list_unique

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at vernstok.nl
Wed Apr 22 14:27:10 GMT 2009

Hi Anatoliy,

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 01:47:58PM +0300, Anatoliy Atanasov wrote:
> This is small test for str_list_unique. I tried to reproduce an incorrect list termination, where instead of 0x0 for last element we get 0x461.
> This test cannot reproduce this buts it???s a test anyway.
Thanks for adding this test, it's useful to have another bit of code
unit tested.

The test doesn't actually seem to be run (you're adding a test with
test_list_copy as the function that actually gets run). It also
creates a couple of compiler warnings. Any chance you can provide an
updated patch?

Cheers,

Jelmer

--