added checks to prevent segfault error when running openchange
anatoliy.atanasov at postpath.com
Wed Apr 22 10:48:03 GMT 2009
I have added some code to check the result of dsdb_class_by_lDAPDisplayName in schema_subclasses and schema_create_subclasses in schema_inferiors.c. I’ve found that running the openchange provision script leads to segfaults in these places.
Perhaps this is not the best way to handle this but it works for now.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1429 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/attachments/20090422/7d5e87cd/0002-added-checks-to-prevent-segfault-error-when-running.obj
More information about the samba-technical