Hooking a program on AD event

Sassy Natan sassyn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 11:41:09 GMT 2009

If you using Samba4 with OpenLDAP Backend then you can use
the slapo-accesslog(5) overlay, and watch the status of the accesslog
database.
when a new object is created (for example a workstation) in some container
in the LDAP, then you can run your script.

I didn't give it a try - but it should work

Sassy