Warning Children in Toronto in Danger

Twisted Sports news at officialtwistedsports.com
Sun Sep 21 08:00:25 GMT 2008

We are looking for partners and franchisees
Childhood obesity has more than quadrupled in the last decade and our children are at risk of a premature death.
"We were voted the #1 concept on getting children active and fit."
Twisted Sports is a Family Entertainment Centre that sells entertainment but delivers fitness. Our services include B-day parties, Team Banquets, field trips, daily drop off, membership, soft play and learning centre, after shcool programs, summer camps and more. Our activities include sports simulators, rotating rock climbing walls, batting cages, reaction training, carnival games, DDR, sports programs, adventure stations, martial arts programs, lazer tag and much much more.
We are looking for partners and franchisees

Secure a future for your family and invest in something that is guaranteed to grow and give you a "Return on Investment".  Technology is creating sedentary lives.
Be part of the solution and join our team to help fight childhood obesity.  For more info please contact info at officialtwistedsports.com
Check out our website at www.officialtwistedsports.com

"Energizing a generation"