[OT] Re: Samba and OpenVPN: where are file access delays coming from?

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Fri Oct 10 20:36:31 GMT 2008

You can also get some info in the Intro section here:
  http://ubiqx.org/cifs/

--
"Implementing CIFS - the Common Internet FileSystem"    ISBN: 013047116X
Samba Team -- http://www.samba.org/    -)-----     Christopher R. Hertel
ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/    -)-----          crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/   -)-----             crh at ubiqx.org