Merchant Account

Lelit Camiguing trustedmerchantslelit at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 05:51:48 GMT 2008

Hi Sir/Madam

I'm Lelit from trustedmerchants.com
and I would like to ask if you would like a professional rate quote for
your Visa and Mastercard processing?  We have been in business for
almost 5 years helping high
 risk merchants with their processing
 needs
with even the hardest to place accounts and im sure we can help you.

Trusted Merchants is an independent consulting
group that works to provide clients global merchant
 account
 solutions
since 2004.  Our resources allows us to obtain merchant
 accounts for
companies in all industries including yours.  The merchant application
process is very simple and we can have you processing with your first
account within days of applying. As an added service, Trusted Merchants
will continue to obtain merchant accounts to allow your business to
minimize the risk associated with Offshore Processing.  We work to
develop a long term relationship with you and to help you to manage
your merchant account needs.

Here are some of the benefits you can have if you will have us be able to help you process your merchants account:
Multi-currency pricing, enabling you to accept many different currenciesZero taxation on profitsDuty free zonesAccess to overseas and international markets
We hope you will trust us to help you,we will be of great help to you.
You can email us at:

trustedmerchantslelit at yahoo.com

trustedmerchantslelit at gmail.com

trustedmerchantslelit at hotmail.com