http://git.samba.org/?p=tprouty/samba.git; a=shortlog; h=create_file_refactor

Tim Prouty tim.prouty at isilon.com
Mon Nov 24 07:24:56 GMT 2008

Jeremy/Volker (and any others),

The series of patches in the subject line adds support for a new
SMB_VFS_CREATE_FILE call in the vfs layer.  I changed all callers of
create_file, create_file_unixpath, open_file_ntcreate, open_directory,
and open_file to call through the vfs layer.

I added the call to vfs_full_audit.c and made a note of the change in
vfs.h, but didn't increase the version number since there has already
been a change since v3-3.

"make test"  passes with my changes, but these patches touch some very
central code paths, so I would love any feedback or suggestions.

-Tim