GPFS VFS module

Mathias Dietz MDIETZ at de.ibm.com
Wed Nov 19 09:12:41 GMT 2008

Hi all,

as of GPFS 3.2.1 PTF8 libgpfs will be available as GPL, so we don't need
the
special libgpfs_gpl lib anymore. For backwards compatibility with pre-PTF8
GPFS
installations, we still need to look there.

(See attached file:
0001-Search-for-gpfs-functions-in-both-libgpfs_gpl.so-an.patch)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Mathias Dietz

Software Developer Filesystems CoC , Scale out File Services (SoFS) / IBM
Certified Software Engineer
IBM Systems &Technology Group, Systems Software Development / Architecture
& Development Open Systems

IBM Deutschland
Hechtsheimer Str. 2
55131 Mainz
Phone: +49-6131-84-2027
Mobile: +49-170-2291467
E-Mail: mdietz at de.ibm.com

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Erich Baier
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294