samba4 multimaster DC setup - show stoppers

Thorsten Trautwein-Veit thorsten.trautwein-veit at schulergroup.com
Fri Nov 14 14:16:04 GMT 2008

Hi Gavin,
thanks for this pointer, i now know i am clearly on the master branch.
But ( of course )  i double checked it with the commands you gave me.
The git checkout master did instantly return ....

So i think it is really a problem with the provision tool. I spend now
time to get into python :)

Thanks a lot.

-----------
root at wzbgprn1 /usr/src/samba-master