ldb_search returns LDB_ERR_NO_SUCH_OBJECT when searching for prefixMap from module

Anatoliy Atanasov anatoliy.atanasov at postpath.com
Tue Jun 24 13:16:55 GMT 2008

Hi

The purpose of this module is to update  the prefixMap schema attribute the ldb layer when new object  or attribute classes are added to the schema via ldap. This is needed because the schema can be extended with objects whose prefixes not present in the prefixMap, which at this point this causes the samba4 to crash after startup.
The module has two functions for now:
	* init - reads the prefix map and stores it in a static structure, because we do not want to pull it from the ldb every time we had to check if a new oid has to be added.
	* add - when an attribute or object is added to the schema it checks if the oid is in the pre-cached prefixMap and if not it adds it and writes it in the ldb.

Regards,
Anatoliy