Mirror site

Per Qvindesland per at norhex.com
Tue Jun 17 09:20:44 GMT 2008

Hello Michael
 Will do, it will take about 3 weeks before it is setup since I am
off on vacation soon and I have promised my wife a vacation without
any computers :) not sure what distro to go for do, if you guys have
anything power based distros that you would like to test it with then
just let me know, I know that OpenSuSE, Debian, Gentoo, and Fedora
Core installs like a charmer on the latest power systems which the
i550 is so perhaps one of these.
 Kr
 Per Qvindesland