Mirror site

Michael Adam ma at sernet.de
Tue Jun 17 11:35:27 GMT 2008

Hi Per,

Per Qvindesland wrote:
>  Will do, it will take about 3 weeks before it is setup since I am
> off on vacation soon and I have promised my wife a vacation without
> any computers :)

:-) Enjoy your holidays!

Just mail again when you have a machine ready to be added...
This is much appreciated.

> not sure what distro to go for do, if you guys have
> anything power based distros that you would like to test it with then
> just let me know, I know that OpenSuSE, Debian, Gentoo, and Fedora
> Core installs like a charmer on the latest power systems which the
> i550 is so perhaps one of these.

I personally don't mind. I would say just take the distro you
like most. Maybe others have some preference.

Cheers - Michael

--
Michael Adam <ma at sernet.de>  <obnox at samba.org>
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9