[SAMBA4] Task for someone interested in the LDAP backend

Oliver Liebel oliver at itc.li
Tue Jul 29 08:03:08 GMT 2008

hi andrew,

as i have had already done some work in this area, maybe i can help you.

i would had answered your mail (regarding the new provisioning-backend
script in the
latest git-version [works good]) a little bit earlier,
but my systems were down the last two days  because of heavy rain and
partial flood in our city.

greetings
Oliver