Kerberos Ticket Forwarding patch/update

Derrick Schommer dschommer at F5.com
Thu Jul 24 22:03:11 GMT 2008

The OK_AS_DELEGATE is set when the ticket is granted based on a computer account being told, on the domain controller, "trusted for delegation"

In those cases, we want to forward on the second ticket for that system so that it can negotiate with the back-end storage that it's virtualizing.

Derrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Love Hörnquist Åstrand [mailto:lha at kth.se]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 17:53
To: Derrick Schommer
Cc: samba-technical at lists.samba.org
Subject: Re: Kerberos Ticket Forwarding patch/update

Hello allo,

I would really like to know the behavior of windows, is the the
OK_AS_DELEGATE flag that really is used to determine if ticket should
be delegated.

Or is is that application that thinks it should by setting
GSS_C_DELEGATE and the SSPI library that strips is if the
OK_AS_DELEGATE isn't set by the KDC on the service ticket.

If the user never meant to delegate, samba shouldn't default to.

Love