Kerberos Ticket Forwarding patch/update

Love Hörnquist Åstrand lha at kth.se
Thu Jul 24 21:52:35 GMT 2008

Hello allo,

I would really like to know the behavior of windows, is the the
OK_AS_DELEGATE flag that really is used to determine if ticket should
be delegated.

Or is is that application that thinks it should by setting
GSS_C_DELEGATE and the SSPI library that strips is if the
OK_AS_DELEGATE isn't set by the KDC on the service ticket.

If the user never meant to delegate, samba shouldn't default to.

Love