Samba 4 alpha and OpenLDAP

Christophe Thibault christophe.thibault at planisware.com
Tue Jul 22 08:38:14 GMT 2008

Hi,

The OpenLDAP server starts fine, Samba also starts fine, but after
running the scripts, the database seems to be quite empty.

It only contains the following objects (dumped with the "openldap
slapcat command):

## start -----
dn: cn=Samba
objectClass: top
objectClass: container
cn: Samba

dn: cn=samba-admin,cn=Samba
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
cn: samba-admin
userPassword:: c2VjcmV0

I expected more objects, containers for groups, users, etc.

Do I miss something?

Thanks,

chris