Donating some cycles to the build farm

Michael Adam ma at sernet.de
Wed Jan 9 21:22:38 GMT 2008

Neal A. Lucier wrote:
> Volker Lendecke wrote:
> >On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 05:35:38AM -0500, Scott Lovenberg wrote:
> >
> >Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your offer, but for the
> >build farm we're mostly interested in platforms we don't yet
> >have.
> >

> What is the list of platforms you do have?  From poking around at
> build.samba.org, it appears you have no SPARC hosts.

Oops, we do actually have Solaris 8, 9 and 10 hosts on Sparc.
But they seem to not have reported recently.
Thanks for the hint - I will check them!

I think a Solaris 11 would be interesting.
OpenSolaris too.
Preferably with the native solaris cc compiler.
SPARC platform as well as Intel.

I would like to have a Solaris box with a zfs file system building
the zfs acl module.

> I could provide Solaris 8/9/10/11 and Ubuntu on SPARC.

Linux on SPARC is also interesting, isn't it?

Cheers - Michael

--
Michael Adam <ma at sernet.de>
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9