Samba Transaction Implementation

Derrell Lipman derrell.lipman at unwireduniverse.com
Thu Dec 25 15:33:27 GMT 2008

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Mahendran <shmahendran at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am actually following "Common Internet File System Protocol (CIFS/1.0)"
> document. This was missed in the document. Is there any latest document
> available?

That document was traditionally the best we had, but was known buggy.
Wtihin the past year or so, Microsoft has released documentation on the
various protocols and these are likely much better references for you than
the old CIFS/1.0 document.  I don't recall the location of those MS docs.
If no one else chimes in here with a link to those docs, search the
Microsoft site, or start a new thread here asking that specific question,
and I'm sure you'll get answers.

Cheers,

Derrell