[openchange][devel] rename lib/events => lib/tevent

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Sun Dec 21 02:12:03 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 17 December 2008 10:52:46 am Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a branch that renames source4/lib/events into lib/tevent/
> and adds compat headers, so that we don't need to change all callers.
>
> The aim is to produce a standalone library that can be installed as
> system library as talloc and tdb. The 2nd aim is to finally share the
> code between source3 and source4, but this needs some more work.
>
> http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/mast
>er4-tevent
>
> Could someone please try it OpenChange still work with this changes?
I tried, but I'm not git-competent enough to make it work.
I started with:
git clone git://git.samba.org/metze/samba/wip.git  metze-samba-wip.git

which resulted in:

remote: Counting objects: 680221, done.
remote: Total 680221 (delta 503555), reused 667261 (delta 492338)
Receiving objects: 100% (680221/680221), 176.03 MiB | 442 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (503555/503555), done.
warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.

Do I need to do something else?

Brad