ctdb patches in git://git.samba.org/obnox/ctdb.git

Michael Adam ma at sernet.de
Wed Dec 17 15:14:38 GMT 2008

Hi again Ronnie,

I have added another patch to my ctdb.git :
It fixes makerpms.sh on systems where gzip does not
know "--rsynceable" (this is a patch that not
all shipped versions of gzip have applied..).

Cheers - Michael

--
Michael Adam <ma at sernet.de>  <obnox at samba.org>
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9