backend provision samba4-ol-multimaster working

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Aug 21 09:29:12 GMT 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 10:09 +0200, Oliver Liebel wrote:

> Andrew Bartlett schrieb:
> >
> > I've made these changes.  Have a look when it hits the public GIT tree.
> >
> > Andrew Bartlett
> >

> perhaps you can pull up the files today, so i can start working on the
> other points
> with the actual layout.

See
http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=abartlet/samba.git/.git;a=shortlog;h=4-0-local

Unfortunately the work got caught up in a branch I wasn't ready to push
to the master tree.  I hope to push it tomorrow, but it is there in the
meantime.

Also at git://git.samba.org/abartlet/samba.git 4-0-local
http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Red Hat Inc.