svn commit: samba r24968 - in branches/SAMBA_3_2_0/source: include libsmb

Derrell Lipman derrell.lipman at unwireduniverse.com
Fri Sep 7 03:33:16 GMT 2007

On 9/6/07, Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:

> Or rename the structure members, if possible?

No can do.  Those names are part of the exposed interface.  I had
always wanted, however, to change the code to use the formal (and
strictly correct) parenthesis around the entire function pointer, so
this was my opportunity.  I checked in that change shortly after
receiving Simo's response.  As long as the macro doesn't break that
(it better not, or a whole lot of applications will break), then we're
cool as far as libsmbclient goes.

Derrell