Two fixes

Sun Oct 14 17:07:22 GMT 2007

On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 09:51:52AM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> > ... and one more place for IFF_LOOPBACK.
>
> +1 - looks good to me - please apply !

Done.

Let me raise a question: Part of the move to git was to get
better peer review. Jerry's first proposal was that only the
release manager would push to -test. This raised some
concerns, so we ended up with the whole team being able to
check into -test. As an intermediate towards having only
the release manager push into -test, what about having
someone but the patch author push into -test? The problem of
incorrect "git blame" assignments is gone if you do a git
format-patch | git am -3; git push.

Volker