Free Book Just Posted!

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Tue May 15 13:50:03 GMT 2007

On Friday 30 March 2007 14:55, William H Smith wrote:
> What a silly article. And you falsely give the impression till one reads to
> the end of the article that it is T. David Gordon who was suspended from
> the ministry.
>
> T. David Gordon is a good man who has recently done the church a great
> service in his chapter on the Auburn Avenue theology in *By Faith Alone.*
> **
> What untold damage has been done to the church of our Lord by the
> theological innovation of theonomy claiming to ber  historic and giving
> rise now to one destructive innovation after another.
>
> Christ, have mercy, on your church.
>
> whs

This is the email that appeared on the Samba-Technical mailing list
(samba-technical at lists.samba.org) on March 30.

You can find more information regarding Linux at the following URLs:
	http://www.opensuse.org
	http://www.ubuntu.org

Both URLs provide a download facility. To install Linux in place of your
current MS Windows operating system you would need to download one of the ISO
images, then burn it to an optical disk (CD-R or DVD-R) to enable you to
install it. If you would rather just test-drive Linux before choosing to
install it please let me know - I will burn a live-cd for you and then send
it to you.

Please let me know if I can assist you in any way.

It was a pleasure to meet you over the phone.

Cheers,
John T.
Home: (512) 288-1721