3.0.25 cups printer location string sync

Martin Zielinski mz at seh.de
Tue May 15 13:16:36 GMT 2007

Gerald (Jerry) Carter schrieb:

> Martin,
>> Hello all!
>>
>> I still don't like the way how the printer location string is grabbed
>> from cups in get_a_printer_2() and get_a_printer_2_default() functions.
>
> I agree and have your previous patch on queue for 3.0.25a.
> Just was not able to get to it by 3.0.25-final.
>
> jerry

Thanks!
If you want, you can grab the complete patch for reviewing at

http://www.seh.de/samba/samba_3_0_25_printerlocation.diff

In my previous patch I forgot to update the location string in the
rfnpcnex part (spoolss_notify_location). This is only visible, when
changing the view of the "printers and faxes" folder to "details".

Bye,

~ Martin

Martin Zielinski             mz at seh.de
Software Development