[CTDB and GFS] some troubles joining domain (a shortcut)

Ignacio Coupeau icoupeau at unav.es
Thu Jun 28 10:56:45 GMT 2007

Ignacio Coupeau wrote:
> Volker Lendecke wrote:
>> On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 10:32:47AM +0200, Ignacio Coupeau wrote:
>>> I tested with all the netbios name to "piedra" and "use mmap = no"
>>> but the results are the same... the "Segmentation fault" ended the join.

As the error remains after triple checked configuration, so I installed
a samba-3.0.24 binaries, edit the smb.conf, rename the the netbios name
to "piedra", after this:

1. In the PDC
	./smbpasswd -a -m piedra$
2. join the server with the standard binaries:
	samba-3.0.24/bin/net rpc join
3. copy
	samba-3.0.24/private/secrets.tdb
	private/secrets.tdb /my/private/share/cluster/
4. start the ctdb and samba-ctdb and works

Amazing.