nroff errors in 3.0.35a version of smb.conf.5

Alexander Bokovoy ab at samba.org
Wed Jun 6 15:48:40 GMT 2007

Alexander Bokovoy пишет:
>> Thanks alexander. If you need access to the build machine I'm
>> using, let me know.
> Please try current samba-docs SVN. I've fixed couple of issues,
> including: - generation of quote for man pages using the same
> highlighting sequence as emphasis (\fB ... \fR) - Proper escaping of
> \ in the XML/MAN -- you have to use \\ as in normal POSIX :-) - wrong
> attribution file for Samba3 HOWTO - generation of attribution files
> w/o warnings
I added more fixes to escape slashes in CIFS URIs in man pages. Now when
you write then in <command/> and <value/> elements you don't need to
escape them, this should be done automatically by wrapping them to
<literal/> in expand-smbconfdoc.xsl and further escaping them when
processing <literal/> in man page generator.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Samba Team                      http://www.samba.org/