nroff errors in 3.0.35a version of smb.conf.5

Alexander Bokovoy ab at samba.org
Wed Jun 6 13:46:47 GMT 2007

Guys,

Gerald (Jerry) Carter пишет:
> Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
>
>> I'll look at this today. I have one Feisty system which could show
>> the problem easily...
>
> Thanks alexander. If you need access to the build machine I'm using,
> let me know.
Please try current samba-docs SVN. I've fixed couple of issues, including:
- generation of quote for man pages using the same highlighting sequence
as emphasis (\fB ... \fR)
- Proper escaping of \ in the XML/MAN -- you have to use \\ as in normal
POSIX :-)
- wrong attribution file for Samba3 HOWTO
- generation of attribution files w/o warnings

Should work now.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Samba Team                      http://www.samba.org/