Cutoff for major changes to 3.0.26 is scheduled for Monday, June 4

Michael Adam ma at sernet.de
Sun Jun 3 19:44:55 GMT 2007

Hi Jerry,

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 04:29:58PM -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

> How are people feeling about June 4 as the freeze for
> major code changes in 3.0.26 ?

I am feeling a bit hounded now. I wanted to merge my net_conf
and registry globals stuff into (3_0 and) 3_0_26. I have not
managed to begin with that earlier than yesterday evening.

I don't know if these are considered major changes at all, :-)
but anyways I hope that you don't object me finishing these
merges probably not tomorrow but in the next few days.

> 3.0.26pre1 is scheduled for JUn 15 give or take a few days.
>
> I'd like to keep a short release cycle on this one so
> if you have work that is a bit off in the distance, the
> 3.0.27 will soon follow.

Good to know. Do you have plans yet as to how (from where)
3_0_27 will be branched? 3_0 or 3_0_27?

Cheers, Michael

--
Michael Adam <ma at sernet.de>
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9