svn commit: samba r20938 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/lib/events: .

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Mon Jan 22 06:35:05 GMT 2007

Volker,

 > I was more worried about the other way round: Non-blocked at
 > the if statement and becoming blocked before the unblock.

That's why it grabs a local copy of the sigcounter at the start of
that block of code, like this:

		struct sigcounter counter = sig_state.signal_count[i];
		uint32_t count = sig_count(counter);

so if you get a signal while in that loop then SIG_PENDING() that time
round may evaluate as false, but the pipe will be readable, so you'll
come back into this code again, and the counter will have incremented,
which means the blocked counter will now be set.

Cheers, Tridge