Volume ID

Sergio Baiao sergiobaiao at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 14:53:28 GMT 2007

i figured it out using windows calc ;)

but...even with the correct serial number the software didn't work...
i've migrated this software from novell to windows 2003 server on a first
manner, and changed the 2003 hd's volume id to match novell's one, and the
software worked perfect, but on samba, even with the correct volume id
configured, it doesn't work...maybe you know why? I think the software tries
some operation on the disc that samba doesn't allow

--

     Sérgio Baião