(no subject)

Bjoern Jacke bjoern at j3e.de
Wed Jan 3 16:20:36 GMT 2007

On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 05:03:05PM +0100, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> All files under gen_ndr/ are auto-generated. It's a bit
> pointless to patch them manually, this is something that
> must be fixed either in the IDL or in PIDL.

actually I don't know what crap I tested a few minutes ago, I now got
that messages again and they seem more clear now:

#define STYPE_HIDDEN    ( 0x80000000 )
        STYPE_PRINTQ_HIDDEN=STYPE_PRINTQ_DEF | STYPE_HIDDEN,

while 0x7FFFFFFF is the 32bit max int? What is this supposed to do? Is
0x80000000 really correct here?