Samba3 build farm can't execute smbtorture4 anymore

Sun Dec 23 16:12:44 GMT 2007

On Sun, Dec 23, 2007 at 04:41:35PM +0100, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 23, 2007 at 04:32:34PM +0100, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> > Host "opi" for example shows:
>
> Ok, possible that I found it myself. 04710626e17.

Ok, LDB in Samba4 needs to be built as a shared library.
Otherwise it will not work, at least that's what Jelmer
tells me.

I would like to request that for the build farm the Samba3
team forks a version of Samba4 where smbtorture builds fine.
And I request that this version is not touched anymore
except with very-well defined changes.

This is production code, not a playground.

Volker