[Samba 4] Do some more tests

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mwallnoefer at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 30 06:03:05 GMT 2007

Hi abartlet!

Yes you got it right, it maybe won't be used to much from the admins.
Okay, but I think since the MS Server supports the old administrative
tools, also Samba 4 should support they like Samba 3. That the NT User
Manager for Domains is now completely broken (bug #4820) I find
completely inacceptable. But it isn't clear to me what SVN version did
it, because before it worked better!

Matthias