Bug in LSA lookup names in 3.0.25b/c, bugzilla 4801

Luke Howard lukeh at padl.com
Tue Aug 28 14:08:22 GMT 2007

Replying to myself here :-)

I notice that Windows uses level 6 across a cross-forest trust, which
from memory are not transitive to domains outside the foreign forest. So
I suspect level 6 searches the Global Catalog but not trusted domains
outside the forest. Can anyone confirm this?

--luke

--
www.padl.com | www.lukehoward.com