Bug in LSA lookup names in 3.0.25b/c, bugzilla 4801

Luke Howard lukeh at padl.com
Mon Aug 27 23:04:22 GMT 2007

In the bug, levels 4 and 6 are defined as "only ask AD trusts". But it
appears that Windows expects responses from the primary domain here too.
Should this be "only ask AD domains" instead?

Also is there any difference between levels 4 and 6?

Time to do some testing I guess...

-- Luke

--
www.padl.com | www.lukehoward.com