Technical Document Required.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Tue Aug 14 18:14:57 GMT 2007

The Samba Source is probably the best documentation that you will find on
signing.  General CIFS documentation can be found here:

  http://ubiqx.org/cifs/

with related information here:

  http://davenport.sourceforge.net/ntlm.html

If someone has written formal documentation on SMB signing I'd be interested
too.

Chris -)-----

--
"Implementing CIFS - the Common Internet FileSystem"    ISBN: 013047116X
Samba Team -- http://www.samba.org/    -)-----     Christopher R. Hertel
ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/    -)-----          crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/   -)-----             crh at ubiqx.org