Technical Document Required.

Dave Daugherty dave.daugherty at centrify.com
Tue Aug 14 17:56:45 GMT 2007

If you have not read Christopher Hertel's book "Implementing CIFS: The
Common Internet File System" yet it's a great place to start.  You can
find it online but feel free to support his efforts by buying a copy.  I
use mine a lot.

Dave Daugherty

http://books.google.com/books?id=0WRq0B72YMUC&dq=implementing+cifs&print
sec=frontcover&source=web&ots=RZXMxe6uAK&sig=neoAmRxRdtWQVSaICqQlFWKTIwM

On Behalf Of Swaran Singh Mommy
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 7:40 AM

Hi Volker,

Thanks for the quick response I dont know how help full the link u sent
is
use full, But to be more specific I need some pdf document on Smb
Articuture

Regards,
-Swaran

On 8/14/07, Volker Lendecke <Volker.Lendecke at sernet.de> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 06:34:26PM +0530, Swaran Singh Mommy wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am working on
> >
> > SMB Client Signing so I need some technical documentation on the
same.
> > Please help?

http://viewcvs.samba.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/branches/SAMBA_3_2/source/l
ibsmb/smb_signing.c?rev=23991&view=auto