svn commit: samba-docs r1135 - in trunk/smbdotconf/tuning: .

Thu Aug 9 16:16:21 GMT 2007

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 11:05:17AM -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> I guess in smb.conf.  Would you consider changign this to
> tdb hashsize = <tdbnanme>:<size>?  That would make more sense
> to be in smb.conf(5).

I could certainly do this. But how would you then specify
different values for different tdb files? Doing several "tdb
hashsize" parameters would mean a major overhaul of param.c,
and doing it as "tdb hashsize = tdb1.tdb:131 tdb2.tdb:10000"
would mean writing parsing routines that is already done
with the parametric lp_parm_int().

What do you prefer here?

Volker