[SAMBA4] we should create just one test environment

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Apr 29 15:57:26 GMT 2007

Of late, we gained the ability to run multiple test environments, in
Samba4.  For many purposes (such as Windows testing), it perhaps makes
sense to say 'this is entirely distinct from the rest', but otherwise, I
wonder if we should instead just create a single, fuller test
environment.

This way, if we want to reproduce any test, we just start 'make
testevn', and don't have to figure out which testevn we want.
Similarly, we always have a DC or two, and a member server running, and
you just target the tests at the appropriate hosts.

Thoughts?