svn commit: samba r22202 - in branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/nsswitch: .

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Fri Apr 13 03:41:39 GMT 2007

 > Volker is clever :-). Use TDB_NOMMAP to prevent any wild pointer
 > problems when validating the winbindd cache. Wish I'd have
 > thought of that.

Did you really see problems like this with any tdb file? If so, can
you please send me the tdb file?

tdb should be doing range checking on all offsets from the db. If it
isn't, then we have a bug and should fix it. The range checking code
is what triggers the tdb to grow automatically when needed, so it
needs to be right even for non-corrupt databases.

Cheers, Tridge