qooxdoo size

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Sat Oct 14 20:44:45 GMT 2006

Derrell,

Can we trim the qooxdoo stuff in swat a bit more? It's now larger than
all the rest of Samba4 put together. I particularly noticed as I'm on
dialup and I've been waiting about an hour for a svn update of the
swat directory to finish - its still going :)

I think we can remove nearly all the icons at least, and most of the
examples. We can leave a few examples to test stuff that we are likely
to want to use, and leave their associated icons (we can use the
access date on the icons to work out which ones are used)

Cheers, Tridge