svn commit: lorikeet r579 - in trunk/heimdal/cf: .

Love Hörnquist Åstrand lha at kth.se
Sun Oct 8 21:18:55 GMT 2006

> lha at samba.org schrieb:
>> Author: lha
>> Date: 2006-10-08 08:19:52 +0000 (Sun, 08 Oct 2006)
>> New Revision: 579
>>
>> WebSVN: http://websvn.samba.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?
>> view=rev&root=lorikeet&rev=579
>>
>> Log:
>> Disable the compile wrapping for now, either the master build host
>> doesn't run automake or my fix in previous commit to this file didn't
>> work.
>
> on samba.org we just run ./autogen.sh

For lorikeet-heimdal that would be fix-export and I guess that doesn't
happen since the output still contains "Compile .... foo.o", or its the
world that have stand still to wait for samba commits, its strange since
the lorikeet svn numbers seems not match in the build cluster with
the commits I do.

Love