infiniband: ?

Peter Somogyi psomogyi at gamax.hu
Thu Nov 30 18:22:33 GMT 2006

Tridge,

I've refined the interface again:
- cleaned out some states
- I wouldn't like to tell to higher layer - in this interface - exactly when
to use which fd. (I imagine more implementation possibility of this interface
as well...) => added some callbacks to add/remove them.

I've noticed you already have some dynamic fd handling functions (e.g.
std_event_add_fd). I also defined such callbacks on this interface.
What I'm suspecting missing from your side is std_event_remove_fd. (see your
event_ops) - probably not an urgent issue, I'd use it only at program finish.

Peter