smbtorture - why has it's output format changed?

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Fri Nov 24 21:57:01 GMT 2006

Jelmer,

 > The order of the naming is the only thing that's changed (SCAN-RAP ->
 > RAP-SCAN) as it used to be difficult to register subtestsuites from
 > different places (SCAN-RAP is in torture/rap/, SCAN-SMB2 is in
 > torture/smb2, etc).

ok, change of order in the name is no problem. I was more concerned
with things like scanning functions being mixed in with base
functions.

 > I'll revert to the old names.

as long as the tests are separated then I don't at all mind the name
changes. It's only the combining of tests with very different purposes
that was a problem (like SCAN-TRANS2 being merged into BASE-TRANS2).

Cheers, Tridge